Saturday, July 23, 2011

Won't Let Go (David Bazan)

Won't Let Go (David Bazan) by snewjackswing1983

Welcome to the latest, uh, "webisodecast" of Toofer Toosday! Except I'm sharing FOUR new jamz and it's a Saturday... so I guess today is a Foorfer Foorterday! (sheesh.)

Okay, so first up is a cover of yet another David Bazan song. I recently saw him perform in Denton, TX and it was neat-o to the max! I would spend some time typing about how great Bazan is, but the people who actually visit this blog (all seven of you! Hi mom!) should already be aware of that. This is a pretty mellow song, so I'm not really kickin' off with a bang, but it's a goodie. Oh, and I actually recorded it on electric guitar. I'm going insane.

2 comments:

  1. This one is truly phenomenal! Your vocal style lends itself perfectly to this tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I just listened to this while we're resting in our B&B room in CO. Very nice, Stephen!

    ReplyDelete